Another case of the speckled banana syndrome perhaps? Start chopping them up and freezing them for instant healthy treats like this one!
Serves: 2 scoops
- 2 frozen bananas (see below for effective freezing method)
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Dark Chocolate/Dairy Free Chocolate Chips/Cacao Nibs (optional)
FREEZING METHOD BELOW…
- Slice the banana onto a plate or flat tray.
- Cover with some cling film or freezer bags – freeze for at least two hours or overnight.
- Place the frozen bananas into a blender and pulse for a smooth consistency.
- Add the raw cacao/cocoa and vanilla extract and blend it through the mix.
- Serve right away for a soft serve with some chocolate chips or cacao nibs, or pop it into the freezer for about an hour for a firmer option. Sweet sweet bliss without the headache but perhaps a little brain freeze!