Drink pink and make your body cells wink!
Seriously though, raspberries are jam packed with vitamin C, which means – a major boost for our immune system.
Frozen raspberries are best for this type of smoothie because they give it a lovely fro-yo style (frozen yogurt) feel. Basically, the smoothie feels like a massive body blast, definitely a super duper way to kick-start the day.
Serves : 2
- 1 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 4 tablespoons of Greek/Greek style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of milled or whole chia seeds (optional omega 3 booster)
- 1/2 a cup of coconut water
- 1/2 a tablespoon of honey (taste after blitzing – add extra if you need to)
- Blitz all the ingredients in a bullet or blender until smooth.
Serving suggestion – Add some sunflower seeds, goji berries or cacao nibs for an extra body boost.