Last week I had a really odd craving for a bowl of Wheetos – remember those?…Chocolaty hoops that make the milk taste like heaven!
Anyhow, it is suffice to say that I didn’t succumb to that odd craving but instead – I raided the cupboards for something else to satisfy my chocolate pangs. Besides, I am a serial eater… not a cereal one!
This yummy chocolaty concoction helped cure my insufferable desire and had me relish in the fact that it’s tasty and good for my body. I always try to have a shake of sort before or after the gym depending on my day…so this is definitely my new go to for a bit of a boost.
Serves: 1 large/2 small
- 400ml of sweetened or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of raw cacao powder/cocoa powder (Raw is better)
- 2 teaspoons of honey/agave/maple syrup (1 teaspoon for sweetened almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon of milled or whole chia seeds
*No mega instructions needed for this one…just blitz everything with a bullet or blender and enjoy.
Tip: Add in a scoop of raw super food breakfast mix for extra goodness. This is my favourite at the moment…ISWARI Ireland